5 Reasons to be Thankful for Atwater's
If you recently Googled “why is Thanksgiving so late this year?” you are not alone! The countdown to this year’s late Thanksgiving has officially begun! Although it may seem far away, it’s never too early to start preparing for Thanksgiving dinner. Read our five reasons to be thankful for Atwater’s to ensure smooth sailing through your holiday season!
1. Allow Atwater’s to take the stress out of your cooking with our Thanksgiving ordering! We can provide the majority of your Thanksgiving dinner so that you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family! With our Thanksgiving order forms, you can pick up everything but the turkey on Wednesday, November 27th. Our Thanksgiving menu includes soups, sides, bread, desserts and even Thanksgiving Offerings like our new Cheese Collection. Ordering is easy; simply pick up an order form in store or place your order online! We need to give our chefs and bakers plenty of time to prepare, so all orders must be received by Sunday, November 24th at 5pm.
2. Stressing over what to bring to this years Friendsgiving? Don’t settle for yet another last minute grocery run and disappointed faces as you show up with a few cans of vegetables. With Atwater’s, you can bring the Friendsgiving side that you’ve always dreamed of making! We’ll be selling a number of freshly made Thanksgiving sides in our retail cases starting mid-November. Give your favorite location a call ahead of time to ensure they have the perfect side to impress your friends!
3. Do you have trouble filling up on Thanksgiving dinner due to dietary restrictions? Have no fear, Atwater’s is here! We are offering vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options on our Thanksgiving menu this year! Options include Vegetarian Stuffing, Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes with Cranberries, Vegan Mac & Cheese and our Apple Cranberry Crisp. There is no reason why dietary restrictions should leave you any less stuffed than everyone else!
4. Holiday time means lots of socializing with friends and family. Atwater’s is here to help you get through those long get-togethers! Caffeinate yourself with our warm seasonal drinks like our Local Pumpkin Latte, Chai Tea Latte and our new Matcha Latte. For those who prefer caffeine-free, we offer Mulled Apple Cider and Hot Chocolate to warm you up with those cozy holiday feelings!
Hosting one of these holiday get-togethers? Stock up on Counter Culture coffee beans for an energy boost while cleaning the house beforehand! Or, offer your guests a hot cup of joe before heading out in the cold! Each location carries a variety of flavors ranging from light to dark. We’ll even grind the beans for you!
5. Why should out-of-town friends and family have to miss out on holiday love?! Send them a little piece of home from Atwater’s! We sell a variety of our homemade bread, jam, pastries, hot sauce, fruitcake on our Online Store. If a homemade treat is not an option, our gift cards can be used at any of our five locations. All you have to do is fill your cart, put in the recipient's address and we’ll take care of the rest! Your order will arrive at your out-of-town loved one’s door within two to three business days.
We all have many reasons to be thankful this holiday season! Atwater’s is always thankful for the tremendous love and support our customers show us throughout the holidays. We want to return the favor by making your Thanksgiving dinner as enjoyable and delicious as possible. Follow these five reasons to be thankful for Atwater’s to make this dream come true!