Trick or Treat Yo’Self at Atwater’s This Halloween!
Even if you haven’t found your perfect Halloween costume idea, it’s time to get spooky with your food. And it looks like Halloween was totally creeping up on us! Boo! It’s here! Halloween is the perfect time to stop into your local Atwater’s and pick up a delicious treat. Have no fear, Atwater’s is filled to the brim with wickedly delicious cookies, cakes and more. Read on… If you dare!
This year, our cauldron bubbles with two new treats! Spooky Crisps have arrived, and trust us, your taste buds will be begging for more. These peanut butter and white chocolate rice crisps are decorated with candy eyeballs and perfect to share with all your friends.
Another new spooktacular dessert that we bring you is the eerie Ghost Meringue! The meringues are decorated with chocolate chips and sprinkles that are too cute to spook. Pick these up for your Halloween party to be the ghostess with the mostest.
We’re back to our old tricks with our old treats! That’s right, your favorites from last year’s Halloween are back. Our Sprinkle-Doodles are perfect for bringing home to share with your family or friends while watching a scary movie. They’re made with local flour, eggs, and butter and packaged in larger, sharable bags (but we won’t snitch if you decide to keep them all to yourself).
Back in school? You are what you eat. Order our Brain Cupcakes for a treat that’s too spooky for school. Made with organic sugar and cage free eggs, these chocolate cupcakes are frightfully yummy. The Mini Cakes-- Little Monsters are to die for. Not only are they wickedly delicious, but they are also extremely cute.
If you’re looking for Halloween treats in Baltimore, Atwater’s is the place to be. Halloween party planning doesn’t have to be frightful. Let us help! Arrange the Spooky Crisps on a black plate for a pop of colour that will definitely stay in theme. Pop on a scary movie or a cute Halloween movie like The Nightmare Before Christmas and slice up the Spider Web Chiffon Cake. Candy is so last halloween. It’s all about the cake now. We’re just creeping it real. If you go with Atwater’s for your Halloween party food, you’ll kill it. Literally.
- Oct 9, 2019 Trick or Treat Yo’Self at Atwater’s This Halloween! Oct 9, 2019
- Sep 9, 2019 How to Get More Vegetables Into Your Diet Sep 9, 2019
- Aug 26, 2019 10 Reasons Why Fall Will Be Your Favorite Season At Atwater's Aug 26, 2019
- Aug 13, 2019 Let’s Get This Bread (At Atwater’s)! Aug 13, 2019
- Jul 25, 2019 Summer Tomatoes Are Here! Jul 25, 2019
- Jul 16, 2019 Atwater’s & Counter Culture: A sustainable coffee love story Jul 16, 2019
- Jun 11, 2019 FATHER’S DAY & MORE! Jun 11, 2019
- Feb 8, 2019 Bringing Home our 7th Good Food Award Feb 8, 2019
- Feb 8, 2019 Happy Valentine's Day! Feb 8, 2019
- Jan 17, 2019 Our History with the IRC Featured in The Baltimore Sun Jan 17, 2019
- Dec 31, 2018 Soup Month Dec 31, 2018
- Dec 11, 2018 Winter Holiday Menu Dec 11, 2018
- Nov 12, 2018 Thanksgiving Offerings Nov 12, 2018
- Oct 29, 2018 Halloween Treats Oct 29, 2018
Since 1999 Atwater’s has been making traditional food crafted by hand. We began in a small bakery making only one kind of bread and grew to our current Baltimore shops that specialize in soup, sandwiches, salad, cheese, coffee, scottish pies, jam, and more! As we continue to grow, our commitment to quality food and service remains the same. You can find our fine foods at our locations and markets across the Baltimore-Washington area.